[Pdl-porters] PDL-2.007_08 + MS Windows
kmx
2015-01-25 09:15:54 UTC
My testing of PDL-2.007_08 reveled that PDL itself installs fine. However
Windows users will experience troubles due to Inline::C test failures (and
Inline::C is now prereq of PDL).

According to http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Inline-C+0.73 it seems
that it is not only a problem on my box.

kmx
kmx
kmx
David Mertens
2015-01-25 11:50:02 UTC
I wonder if the root of the problem was discussed in Sinan Unur's recent
blog post?

http://blog.nu42.com/2014/12/int-main-in-c-and-hard-coded-directory.html

David