[Pdl-porters] Pdl-porters list moving to sf.net
Chris Marshall
2015-02-15 22:06:47 UTC
PDL-porters list members-

The current host for the pdl-porters mailing list
is going away at the end of Feb 2015. A new list,
pdl-devel has been set up at sf.net.

Please join the list as soon as possible by
going to the web interface page at:

Work is underway to update the various references
to the original pdl-porters addresses to redirect to
this new list.

Regards,
Chris Marshall
Zakariyya Mughal
2015-02-15 22:18:44 UTC
Post by Chris Marshall
PDL-porters list members-
The current host for the pdl-porters mailing list
is going away at the end of Feb 2015. A new list,
pdl-devel has been set up at sf.net.
Please join the list as soon as possible by
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/pdl-devel <https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/pdl-general>
Could we get the Gmane archive to use the updated lists? Gmane already
carries both lists at <http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.perl.pdl.general>
and <http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.perl.pdl.devel>.

More info at <http://gmane.org/subscribe.php>, <http://gmane.org/faq.php>.

Regards,
- Zaki Mughal
Chris Marshall

Zakariyya Mughal
2015-02-15 23:18:41 UTC
Post by Chris Marshall
Sounds like a good idea. Feel free to take what action
is needed to make this happen. Is an announcement enough?
I believe it should be. I've sent an e-mail to Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
and CC'ed you.

Regards,
- Zaki Mughal.
Post by Chris Marshall