[Pdl-porters] co-maint for PDL::Slatec needs admin
Chris Marshall
2015-01-07 11:18:44 UTC
In the run up to a PDL-2.008 release, PDL::Slatec is now being indexed by
the CPAN indexer and since I am not listed as co-maintainer the releases
are now shown as UNAUTHORIZED. I would appreciate if one of the CPAN
admins could add me, CHM, as co-maintainer to PDL::Slatec for the PERLDL
pseudo-author. I am the current PDL release manager (since 2008) and am
cc-ing the original PDL author as well.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris Marshall